Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Icons of Music by RedRobotCreative

ray charles print by redrobotcreativejohnny cashmick jaggerfrank sinatrastevie wonder
I was searching through Etsy the other day and found this shop by RedRobotCreative.  Aren't these prints so awesome?!  I love all the bright colors and patterns the artist has used in the pieces.  Not to mention the subject matter. I am really thinking about getting the Stevie Wonder one.  My husband and I share a deep love for him and his music and it would be a great addition to our home!  It gives off such a 70s funky feeling.  I also really like the Frank Sinatra one for the midcentury inspired background.  Decisions, decisions.  Maybe my husband could make it for me and get it for Valentine's Day (hint, hint, Dan). Which is your favorite?