Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Around the Mountain House

This post is well overdue!  Its been over a week since we got back from the mountains.  I did want to make sure I showed you these pictures, though.  This house is so amazing.  I wish I could take you all there.  It was a lot of fun taking all these pictures.  It gave me a chance to appreciate all the small details that I would have otherwise missed.
vintage canister set
vintage soft boil egg servers
mad men bar set up
mushroom figurines
time flies sun dial
marie antoinette jewelry box
twin beds with vintage wallpaper
antique green vanity
black vintage dresser
vintage books
small vintage figurines on shelf
antique perfumes on vanity
corelle vintage olive green design tea cup and saucer
enamel flower brooch

I wish I could have taken the sun dial with me.  That quote is adorable!


----On a side note, is anyone else having problems with their Blogger design?  I am having problems with the Blogger template design options.  I haven't messed with the design in awhile, and I checked it out the other day and my font is huge and the background doesn't go with the scroll.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I'm lost since its just options Blogger has provided.  Maybe they're having problems and it will work itself out.  Let's hope so!----

Have a good Tuesday and hopefully I will be posting again soon!