Thursday, August 18, 2011

Daydreams - Men

What would daydreaming be without incredibly hot men.  This may be a little cheesy, but it has definitely brought me some job this morning finding all these pictures.  Plus, I'm in a really good mood, because I had an awesome dream that involved Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman from True Blood.  


alexander skarsgard

eric bana
Eric Bana as Chopper.  The funny thing is, I didn't think he was hot until I saw Chopper.

henry cavill

isaiah mustafa old spice guy
Isaiah Mustafa a.k.a. The Old Spice guy.

michael madsen

russell crowe

ryan gosling

tom hardy

vincent gallo
Vincent Gallo.  I used this picture because it really says what he is...  weird.  But it a hot way.  Haha.  Kind of like Russell Brand.

harrison ford

jake gylenhaal

paul newman

Hope these brightened your day!