Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June in Review

This post is long overdo.  With the long weekend and moving I have been a little slow on this.  I didn't have a very busy month, but I did get in a lot of movies.  July has already been busier in the last 5 days than the whole month of June!  And August won't be any better with the baby coming!!!

Books I Read
Walden and Other Writing by Henry David Thoreau
Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk (I can't believe I am still reading this book!  Its taking me forever!)

Movies I Watched
Underworld
Grizzly Man - If you have not seen this, I highly recommend it.
Fall from Grace - This is a documentary about the Westboro Baptist Church.  Its incredible to me how crazy some people actually are.
The Acid House - This was a very disturbing movie, and I DO NOT recommend it.

Projects
I am so sad that I only have one to put in this list, and its not even finished!  I am really hoping that when I get my crafting area in my bedroom situated it will be easier.  A lot of my stuff is still packed!

Events
BBQ at a friend's
Airborne Museum in Fayetteville, NC
Moving!

Lifestyle Changes
Using Apple Cider Vinegar instead of shampoo.
I am still keeping up with this.  Its making my hair feel so much better!  And its cheaper!!!


Do you have anything interesting or fun that you did in June that's worth sharing?  Leave me a link in the comments!