Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Flavor: Tangerine



I am really excited about these pictures I found.  Orange is such a pretty and bright color.  But, it either works or it doesn't in situations.  And all these pictures definitely work.


I have been seeing a couple of blogs talking traveling around and selling their vintage goods in one of these things.  That is such an amazing idea!  Sometimes I really wish i didn't have kids so early, so I could have done all that type of stuff.  Oh, well, I'll just have to get this one and do it in my 40s.  


I think if I had a teapot I would drink more tea.  Especially if it was this one.  I also wouldn't mind having the fabric.


I love this necklace.  The color combo is amazing.  See how I used it in the title?


I might be a loser for liking shoes that look like Keds, but I can't help it.  They look really cute with no socks on and shorts.


Wish I had thousands of dollars to completely redecorate my house.  I would buy lamps for every room like this.


This picture is so pretty.  The details are so awesome.  Especially the freckles.  I would love orange hair and green eyes!  The artist did such an amazing job of the light reflections on the lips, skin, and hair.


Not sure if I could pull off this orange hair, but this girl did.


More orange housewares!  I can't get enough!


I really love this work space.  Its so minimalist, but it works beautifully.


Orange lipstick is a HUGE example of where it works, or doesn't.  This outfit and styling goes so well with this lipstick.  I would wear it if I could have this outfit and sunglasses.


I had to add this because this kitten was adorable.  Even with its lazy eye.

What's inspiring you this week?

Sources:  TangerinesTrailer, Teapot, Rose Necklace, Oxfords, Lamp, Freckles, Hair, Jars, Desk, Lips, Kitten