Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Casey's Elegant Musings

I don't want to stop writing this blog just because my computer is in the shop.  I will already feel like I am giving up on it, and the main reason I started this was to follow through with everything I started!

So, with that, I wanted to share a blog that I have fallen in love with.  This chick knows so much about the vintage style its not even funny.  From her hair, makeup, accessories and shoes, she looks like she is right out of the time period.  Her name is Casey and she lives in Virginia.  She does alot of vintage finds, but also makes her own clothing.  She recently just finished a 30 day challenge to herself to post 30 vintage inspired outfits for 30 days.  She had pieces she made, bought and that were thrifted.  There is also sewing tutorials.  One was a step-by-step guide to embroidering a cardigan.  It turned out awesome, and I really want to do one now!  Check out the link below if you get bored.  If you like vintage, you will like all her postings!  She is also on Facebook and YouTube.