Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can't Sleep... PINTEREST!

So, my older sister sent me a link to a website last week called Pinterest.  This will probably be the death of me.  

Its a website where you can go around and look at stuff.  I say "stuff," because it is literally anything and everything.  Hairstyles, art, funny pictures, amazing rooms, ANYTHING!  They describe themselves as a "virtual pinboard," which makes complete sense.

You can also request an invite and Pinterest will send you a link through email to link up with your Facebook or to make a regular login.  Be patient, though.  It took me about a week to get mine, since it is a newer website.  Once you're set up, you can go around the internet and find stuff to "pin" on your boards.  You can also browse through other's boards and repin their items or follow them.  You can have as many boards as you want and name them for easier organization.  For example, I have "Dream Home" and "Clothes I want."  You will want to do this, because once you start pinning, you won't be able to stop!

I will say this.  Be careful.  It is now 5:47 a.m. and I had been looking at the site for an hour before I started this entry.  It is ADDICTIVE!

Here are a couple of things to give you an extremely small idea of what is on the site:

Room Inspiration

Cool Photos

DIY Project Ideas

Dream Vacations

This is Just Funny.


I could definitely keep going, but I think you get the idea.  Make sure to check it out!